So you have a party coming up and you aren’t sure what to get the hostess with the mostest? I have rounded up 17 ideas for the hostess which are fun and festive and could be used any time of the year. Also, if you missed my last gift guide, gifts under $50 you can find that here.
1. How cute are these wine glasses for your bestie?! The packaging is so pretty you wouldn’t even need to wrap it!
2. Artwork! This artwork is perfect to add to someones home somewhere or even as part of an office for a daily reminder.
3. These candles are to DIE for! After you use them the jars can double as a make up brush holder, bobby pin holder, or whatever else you can think of.
4. Coasters. Every hostess needs lots of coasters for gatherings big and small. These white coasters brushed with rose gold on the edge are perfection.
5. A cozy pom pom blanket! This can be enjoyed all winter long by the hostess and best par it is under $15!
6. Another candle, but with a whole different look! The packaging is beautiful so when not lit it acts as decor. I personally am obsessed with candles because they make your house smell delicious!
8. A pom pom pillow! This pillow is striped (which I love) and has pom poms which are festive and it is under $25!
9. A himalayan salt block! If you haven’t ever eaten food off of one you are missing out! We love making all kinds of things on ours and use this tray for it on the grill and this to clean it for easy cleaning when you are done. I highly recommend this as a gift or even get one for yourself if you are into grilling.
10. A cheese serving tray or really a tray to serve anything on such as fruit, nuts, crackers, etc.
11. New hand towels! I find I go through these a lot and love to buy new ones.
12. A coffee mug or a set of coffee mugs if you know your hostess is a big coffee drinker. I love having different mugs to drink out of each morning.
13. Have a hostess who is a big planner? This planner for 2018 or any planner for the upcoming year.
14. Wine glasses! I love these yours and mine (maybe the gold and pink help a bit) glasses.
It is FINALLY cooler out now (at least at night) where we are getting weather in the 60’s. Hallelujah! I also cannot believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner which means HELLO Christmas! Truth be told we have had our Christmas tree up for over 2 weeks and […]
I can’t believe yesterday was already Thanksgiving! I mean where does the time go!? Ever since moving to Florida and not really having a season besides hot and less hot it can be hard to get into the spirit of the holidays. Last year we had recently found out I […]
With a little guy running around getting out to go shopping isn’t much of a luxury anymore. Don’t get me wrong I do make it out with him but I have learned to become a fast shopper of fly around the store, grab everything that looks good, run into the dressing room, and make a […]