1. A weekender bag is the number 1 gift for your guy this Christmas. I love this weekender bag for those weekend trips to the cabin or where ever you plan to get away to.
2. New workout shoes! I know Brad and I both had new workout shoes or just new Nikes on our list this year. These ones Brad just got and they look amazing!
3. Tech gifts. It seems tech gifts always win for men and these speakers are no exception. We actually have 2 of these around our house and one of these in our house to control the other two and it is a speaker itself.
4. New headphones are always a win. I actually got Brad new headphones last year as a gift because he uses them SO much at work to drown out the noise of the hustle and bustle.
5. A new workout shirt! I always think getting new workout gear makes it more fun to go workout and get your buns to the gym.
6. New sunglasses are a staple no matter where you live. Living in Florida, aka the sunshine state, we wear sunglasses daily and will turn the car around to drive back and get them.
7. Have a cook or grill master in your life? Get him some new seasonings to try out and you will reap the benefits.
8. Fun socks. I know for office attire for men socks can be a fun way to express themselves besides the typical tie.
9. A new watch! I love THIS one because I think it really pops!
10. A bathroom essentials gift bag. This one is a top contender in my book. I have personally used some of these products myself and not only do they look great, but they work SO well too!
11. A Dopp kit! You can item 10 and 12 in here too! I actually got Brad one of these a few years back and filled it with goodies. He always uses it for his toiletries when we travel anywhere. Would also fit well in that weekender bag up there!
12. A new razor and shaving cream or a ticket to the dollar shave club is a fun idea for a stocking stuffer.
13. If you live in cold weather these gloves are clutch. They will keep your guys fingers warm and they have the e-tip capability which is essential in today’s world.
14. A gin making kit or any kit for making alcohol. Last year I got Brad this for Christmas and the reviews on taste were pretty good (I didn’t try any as I was prego with Beckett).
15. Ice balls. We have some of these and they are great for keeping any drink cold. Since they are more compact and melt slowly compared to your average ice cubes they won’t water down your drink.
Be sure to check out my other gift guides HERE and HERE.
It is FINALLY cooler out now (at least at night) where we are getting weather in the 60’s. Hallelujah! I also cannot believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner which means HELLO Christmas! Truth be told we have had our Christmas tree up for over 2 weeks and […]
I can’t believe yesterday was already Thanksgiving! I mean where does the time go!? Ever since moving to Florida and not really having a season besides hot and less hot it can be hard to get into the spirit of the holidays. Last year we had recently found out I […]
With a little guy running around getting out to go shopping isn’t much of a luxury anymore. Don’t get me wrong I do make it out with him but I have learned to become a fast shopper of fly around the store, grab everything that looks good, run into the dressing room, and make a […]